DataScout has an immediate opening for a seasoned Web Developer responsible for the effective design, development and maintenance of .NET applications. We are looking for an intelligent, motivated professional who likes to take ownership of their work. The candidate should be result driven, ambitious, organized and articulate. This position is full time and based out of Fayetteville, AR.
The ideal candidate must have a thorough understanding of the following:
- Object-oriented programming and design patterns
- C# - Minimum 5 years experience
- MVC - Minimum 5 years experience
- Experience using Inversion of Control
- Extreme attention to detail to UI/UX design
- Working with relational databases, writing SQL stored procedures and designing data models / table structures with Microsoft SQL Server
- Creating/consuming RESTful web services
- Telerik Reporting and UI
Build a Career with DataScout
At DataScout LLC, an Arkansas based information technology firm, we are committed to developing our employees and are passionate about customer service. Since 2007, we have provided our services and expertise to thousands of clients and been told that our product lines have changed the way people do business. Our success can be attributed not only to hard work and excellent customer service, but also our ability to identify and develop strong committed talent.
Our continued growth has created an excellent opportunity for another GIS Specialist. We would like you to continue your career with our team in Little Rock, AR.
- A competitive base salary with performance based annual increases. Initial salary to be determined based on skill level and experience.
- Employees who have excelled at their jobs have been compensated with bonuses at the discretion of the COO/Executive Officers.
- A comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Paid Time Off (PTO), which accrues according to the number of years employed by the company
- A $25,000.00 life insurance policy paid by the company with optional life insurance available
- Eligible for 401K retirement plan participation after one year employment, company percentage match
- Health, dental and vision policies with a percentage of health and dental premiums paid by the company
- Company paid long term disability policy
- Optional short term disability policy