Priority1, a privately held third-party logistics company, is looking to hire a talented Network Administrator to join a growing IT team responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of all hardware and software systems to support day-to-day business functions.
Ideal candidates will be diligent in problem solving, dedicated to the quality of their work, skilled in one or more required technologies and overall versatile. Qualified candidates have demonstrated experience managing IT systems and network infrastructure spread across multiple physical locations.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with deploying and administering Microsoft Active Directory, knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office 365 a plus
- Ability to monitor network and IT systems to improve performance
- Ability to diagnose and fix and potential problems with network hardware, software, and other systems
- Oversee maintaining, repairing and upgrading network and computer systems
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Be an escalation point for issues and requests that cannot be serviced by other groups
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field or equivalent experience and education. At least two years Network Administration experience is required
Priority1 strives to go beyond simply offering jobs. We foster careers by creating a great working environment for our team members. We hire talented individuals who will provide the best support and can quickly adapt to the rapidly changing world of logistics. These talented men and women drive our business, and we are committed to their success.
- Competitive Salary $55,000-$65,000
- Medical Insurance (Premium Paid at 100%)
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Prescription Drug Program
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Profit Sharing Plan
- 401 (k) Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave