- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and mentors associates inside and outside the team
- Develops technical solutions to meet customer needs
- Maintains and improves network stability
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports project management role
- Bachelor of Science and 4 years network engineering experience OR Master of Science and 3 years network engineering experience OR PhD OR 6 years network engineering experience
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year experience troubleshooting network infrastructure problems.
- 2 years experience designing, leading, and implementing technology projects.
- 3 years experience building or implementing multiple types of infrastructure technologies (for example, routers, switches, servers).
- Cisco certification.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) serves customers and members more than 208 million times per week at more than 8,600 retail units under 59 different banners in 15 countries. With fiscal year 2010 sales of $405 billion, Wal-Mart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide.