- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops and executes plans for assigned area
- Educates and guides customers through project methodology processes
- Manages multiple small-scale projects or multiple streams within concurrent projects and functional support activities globally
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Prepares business process analysis and documentation
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
Provides a functional focus approach and supports the implementation, development and support of SAP solutions, FICO, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, among others.
- Bachelor s degree in Business or related field and 1 year experience in finance, sourcing, real estate, human resources, information systems, project management, or related field OR 3 years experience in finance, sourcing, real estate, human resources, information systems, project management, or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year experience with large scale system implementations.
- 1 year project management experience.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) serves customers and members more than 208 million times per week at more than 8,600 retail units under 59 different banners in 15 countries. With fiscal year 2018 gross sales of $500 billion, Wal-Mart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide.