- Conducts application analysis and design for end users
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops team member capabilities
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates on team projects
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports Global Integrated Processes (GIP) applications
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field and 1 1/2 years experience in information technology within the past 5 years OR 3 1/2 years experience in information technology or related field within the past 5 years.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 2 years experience writing SQL queries in a database platform (for example, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server).
- 3 years of development experience in C/C++.
- 3 years of development experience in Java.
- 1-2 years of experience in Angular JS.
- 3 years of development experience in mainframe technologies.
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) serves customers and members more than 208 million times per week at more than 8,600 retail units under 59 different banners in 15 countries. With fiscal year 2010 sales of $405 billion, Wal-Mart employs more than 2 million associates worldwide.