As a User Acceptance Tester, you will be using your manual testing expertise and experience understanding business needs to help us build and execute a solid UAT test suite. You will be a member of the quality assurance team with a unique focus on evaluating customer data. You will be collaborating with multiple aspects of the business, starting with client facing teams, to understand how clients use the software, as well as development teams, to understand the features being built.
Skills and Specifications:
- Create clear, concise detail-oriented application UAT test plans and scripts to support the successful release of strategic initiatives.
- Coordinate testing efforts with internal business teams to get appropriate user scenarios for existing functionality
- Partner with development teams and provide recommendations that improve the user experience and/or escalate any defects identified during the UAT period.
- Maintain documentation of UAT Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Scripts, and Test Results.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Able to work independently, self-directed and solutions-oriented.
- Sound organizational and planning skills, with a solid attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Quality Assurance Processes
- Business process understanding
Education and Qualifications
- BS or BA degree preferred.
- UAT and Manual testing experience is a must
- 3+ years of relevant QA technical experience.
- 3+ years of large enterprise or e-business systems experience- preferred, not required.
- Experience with database testing