BOND.AI is a venture-backed, award winning startup that is hyper-personalizing the digital experience for banks through Human Centered AI.
What makes this opportunity unique?
You’ll be helping lead the data science efforts for one of the most innovative AI companies in the world!
- You’ll use your mathematical, statistical and programmatic knowledge to define the strategy & roadmap for a deep learning framework.
- You’ll leverage your experience in predictive modeling, statistics, machine learning, data mining and other data analysis techniques to collect, explore and extract insights from structured and unstructured data.
- You’ll get to work independently and collaboratively throughout the complete project lifecycle including data extraction/preparation, design and implementation of scalable machine learning analysis and solutions, and documentation of results.
Skills / Knowledge
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Operation Research, and Statistics or equivalent expertise.
- Expertise and experience in data extraction, data-driven statistical modeling, analysis and supervised learning.
- Experience in cloud services (i.e. Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, IBM and Google Cloud), big data technologies (i.e. Hadoop, HBase, Lucene/Solr), analytics packages (i.e. R, Mahout, Matlab, Octave, Weka), scripting languages (i.e. Python, Perl), programming languages (i.e. Java, C/C++, SQL), deep learning frameworks (i.e. Tensorflow, Torch, Theano, Caffe).
- Experience in Machine Learning APIs, frameworks, and AI tools.
- Experience in using Big Data, business intelligence tools such as Tableau, data lakes, Hadoop, and Spark.
Desired – Skills / Knowledge
- Experience with large data sets.
- Knowledge of No-SQL such as MongoDB, relational databases, unstructured data.
- Experience in distributed streaming platform such as Kafka, distributed programming is highly recommended.
- Experience with Amazon Athena a plus.
- Ability to explain complex statistical concepts to non-experts and business.
- Ability to build and evaluate predictive models.