Tracking Code 177905-846 Job Description
The primary role will be to perform day-to-day SAP design, consultation, and system configuration to support various Supply Chain business processes. Particular areas of emphasis will include common configuration, documentation and reporting for SAP Supplier Relationship Management, Global Trade Services, and related global Vendor and Inventory Management processes. Additional responsibilities will include participating on teams both as a leader and a member, working closely with the business managers within the Supply Chain community throughout all phases of project implementation and problem resolution.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain Supply Chain process design by applying practical knowledge of SAP and other Supply Chain applications.
- Take self-directed lead in analyzing system incident reports and determine problem sources and solutions.
- Provide functional expertise for testing SAP fixes and modifications and communicating them to others in the organization.
- Manage common configuration issues and change processes across Tenneco SAP systems and execute changes based on evolving business requirements and process changes.
- Perform analysis of new SAP SRM, and GTS requirements and determine tasks required for implementation.
- Design and implement complex Supply Chain solutions.
- Organize and perform project planning, analysis, regression testing and verification for Supply Chain systems release upgrades and functional enhancements.
- Provide training for process changes and maintenance of Supply Chain application skills across Tenneco.
- Identify improvement opportunities for application support processes and integrate changes based on business needs.
Preferred location is Monroe, Michigan but also open to Lake Forest, Illinois corporate headquarters as a second option.
- College degree; Information Technology, Engineering or related Business degree preferred (or equivalent experience).
- Strong computer skills (PC and client server) with prior experience working on SAP system design and configuration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team.
- Demonstrated project leader skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interface and work with various functional areas in identifying and resolving issues under specified deadlines.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Automotive experience a plus.
- SAP GTS (Global Trade Services) or SAP SNC (Supply Network Collaboration) knowledge is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to gender, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Location Monroe, Michigan, United States Position Type Full-Time/Regular