- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops software quality assurance (SQA) test plans for assigned projects
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Participates in small- to large-scale projects
- Performs quality assurance testing for large-scale, eCommerce web applications, tools, and software
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Provides solutions for coding errors
- Supports code development for eCommerce projects
- Bachelor of Science and 5 years' experience in quality engineering OR Master of Science
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Strong experience with Automation Testing
- Knowledge of tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, JUnit, TestNG, etc.
- Java/Python Developer Experience
- Background in Pharmacy/Healthcare is a plus
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. It's all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.